01. Agreement to Terms
1.1 These Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (you), and Advance Excel Forum, located at Bama Charan Roy Road, Umapally, Behala, Kolkata, India, West Bengal 700034 India (we, us), concerning your access to and use of the Advance Excel Forum (https://www.advanceexcelforum.com) website as well as any related applications (the Site).
1.7 Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Site include:
• Our Privacy Notice https://www.advanceexcelforum.com/privacy-policy/, which sets out the terms on which we process any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. By using the Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
02. Acceptable Use
2.1 You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the site and our services available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
2.2 As a user of this Site, you agree not to:
• Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to a compile database or directory without written permission from us
• Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users to send unsolicited email or creating user accounts under false pretenses
• Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site
• Use the Site to advertise or sell goods and services
• Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on the use
• Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site
• Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords
• Make improper use of our support services, or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct
• Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
• Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks and services connected to the Site
• Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use the username of another user
• Sell or otherwise transfer your profile
• Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person
• Use the Site or our content as part of any effort to compete with us or to create a revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise
• Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site
• Attempt to access any portions of the Site that you are restricted from accessing
• Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees, agents, or other users
• Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any of the content
• Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site, or any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism
• Use, launch, or engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, robots, scrapers, offline readers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools
• Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site
• Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations
• Threaten users with negative feedback or offering services solely to give positive feedback to users
• Misrepresent experience, skills, or information about a User
• Advertise products or services not intended by us
• Falsely imply a relationship with us or another company with whom you do not have a relationship
03. Our content
04. Link to Third-Party Content
4.1 The Site may contain links to websites or applications operated by third parties. We do not have any influence or control over any such third-party websites or applications or the third party operator. We are not responsible for and do not endorse any third-party websites or applications or their availability or content.
4.2 We accept no responsibility for adverts contained within the Site. If you agree to purchase goods and/or services from any third party who advertises in the Site, you do so at your own risk. The advertiser, and not us, is responsible for such goods and/or services and if you have any questions or complaints in relation to them, you should contact the advertiser.
05. Site Management
06. Modifications to and availability of the Site
07. Disclaimer/Limitation of Liability
7.1 The Site and Services are provided on an as-is and as-available basis. You agree that your use of the Site and/or Services will be at your sole risk except as expressly set out in these Terms and Conditions. All warranties, terms, conditions, and undertakings, express or implied (including by statute, custom or usage, a course of dealing, or common law) in connection with the Site and Services and your use thereof including, without limitation, the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Site’s content and are not liable for any (1) errors or omissions in content; (2) any unauthorized access to or use of our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored on our server; (3) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the site or services; and/or (4) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the site by any third party. We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such delay or failure is caused by an event beyond our reasonable control.
7.2 Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you:
• We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• If we fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, we will be responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms and Conditions, but we would not be responsible for any loss or damage that were not foreseeable at the time you started using the Site/Services.
• Please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
• If defective digital content that we have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to you and this is caused by our failure to use reasonable care and skill, we will either repair the damage or pay you compensation.
• You have legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights.
08. Term and Termination
9.1 Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications, we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the Site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by other than electronic means.
9.2 These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on the Site or in respect to the Services constitute the entire agreement and understanding between you and us.
9.3 Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision.
9.4 We may assign any or all of our rights and obligations to others at any time.
9.5 We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, delay, or failure to act caused by any cause beyond our reasonable control.
9.6 If any provision or part of a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision or part of the provision is deemed severable from these Terms and Conditions and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
9.7 There is no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship created between you and us as a result of these Terms and Conditions or use of the Site or Services.
9.8 For consumers only – Please note that these Terms and Conditions, their subject matter, and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction expect that if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland. If you have any complaint or wish to raise a dispute under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise in relation to the Site please follow this link http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
9.9 A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
9.10 In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Services or to receive further information regarding the use of the Services, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by post to:
Advance Excel Forum
51/A/3, Bama Charan Roy Road, Behala,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700034
Join Our Community List
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.